Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post Office Joy

Oh, how I love my neighborhood post office (words I never dreamed I'd say). It is such a joy to go there. Really. The women who work at this branch are polite, cheerful, and helpful. And you'll never believe this, but if you're mailing a package, you can use their packing tape and permanent markers (free of charge!). Today I mailed two boxes, and although there's a small fee for the boxes, you get free bubble wrap! Now I want to mail anything and everything... so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I pictured our neighborhood post office in England when reading your comments above. It was a fun place to go as well...with cheerful British postal workers assisting us.
    Love to see your enthusiasm first thing in my morning.
    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete