Monday, December 21, 2009

Last-Minute Grading

Forget about holiday shopping this week... A new school term begins each month, so once again I find myself in crunch mode at the end of another month grading essays, submitting students' scores online, and writing up evaluations. It's only Monday, but I feel as though I've worked three days already. The next two will be action-packed, so I'm not sure how articulate my posts will be. In any case, I will attempt to keep them going so as not to lose momentum.... I'm really trying to be diligent with a new post each day.

Hope your Christmas plans are shaping up and that you've set aside time to rest and reflect on what it's all about. After my massive cleaning effort this weekend, I actually put up a few decorations, including a small nativity scene which helps keep things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment