Sunday, May 2, 2010

Varied Vendors

Last night I walked home from the baseball game. Instead of going along the main road, raging with traffic, I veered off in an effort to see some different and more tranquil terrain. Glad I did.

In the midst of this ultra-modern neighborhood, replete with commercial activity and enormous high-rise apartment complexes, was an alleyway chock-full of traditional vendors. I took some photos to help capture the scene, although several shopkeepers looked annoyed as I photographed their goods, so I was somewhat limited. Nonetheless, here's what I was able to get:

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Boy, the photo of the fish, with their unique markings against the striking orange background almost looks fake or computer generated (do i sense a new card in the making?)
    XO

    ReplyDelete