Monday, May 24, 2010

On Reality, Pt. 2


Yep, everyday things happen that we didn't anticipate. However, as my dear friend Clive noted:
We have to take reality as it comes to us:  there is no good jabbering about what it ought to be like or what we should have expected it to be like.  -C.S. Lewis
 As I type, many things seem uncertain. Yet, at least one is secure:
We have this Hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf.  -Hebrews 6:19-20
 Now that's something to count on.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to the first quote now. If blogs have "like" button as what Facebook have, I'll definitely super like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scripture. As you said, many things are uncertain. But we can certainly count on that firm and secure Hope. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete