Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shiver Me Silly

Have been home for two hours and am still shivering. Was hesitant to check the outside temperature, but since I hadn't been experiencing any bliss, I figured it was time to drop the ignorance veil. It is currently one degree C, which must explain why the bottle of water that sat on my table all day seems like it's just come from the fridge. I'm reluctant to turn on the heat (it's only November 2nd/3rd!) but will definitely wear my winter coat in the morning. Heck, at this rate, I may need to sleep in it.

5 comments:

  1. My bad: it's actually -1.8 C (28 F). Ok, so maybe it's time for some heat after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outside flower show must seem a world away by now...stay warm!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Grateful for the pics and memories... now, my fingers are almost too numb to type.

    I actually tried to turn on the heat, but either it's incredibly slow or I did something wrong.

    Looking for layers to add to my bedtime ensemble. I really didn't bring warm clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! I just saw Karen's post about your blog on Facebook, so I came to check it out. I ended up reading the whole thing this morning (and didn't get any work done!), you're a great writer! :) Hope you continue to have a fabulous time, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to scare you away but winter in Korea is brutal. I lived in Chicago for a few years and I find its weather very similar to that of Korea. It gets pretty windy too. so yes! you need layers for your bedding and on yourself! I highly recommend getting an electric heating pad, if you're responsible for utility bills. it's a bliss.

    ReplyDelete