Monday, November 23, 2009

Hair Care

Today marks my first haircut in Seoul. I was growing tired of how scraggly it's been looking in pictures, and so I took matters into my own hands. This is definitely an Emmons trait as my dad is legendary for his personal cuts. Must say I'm not disappointed with the results, especially considering that my cutting tool was a pair of cuticle scissors. Plus, I don't have a three-way mirror to help guide my vision.

On a related note, my hair has fallen out so much since I arrived in Seoul. I've heard different reasons for why this is happening, but so far I've not found any remedies. If you have suggestions, please send 'em my way. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. JSE,
    It sounds like you're stressed...I suggest keeping a bottle of chianti on hand (which, incidentally, will keep you warm) AND investing in pre-natal vitamins. I know that sounds strange, but it does wonders for your hair and nails! In fact, I will gladly ship them to you!...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you, Can. And such a sweet offer! Love the chianti idea.

    Miss you loads. Looking forward to a future Skype session.,. it's gonna happen in the next few weeks, I can feel it ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete