- Another fabulous start to another Thursday, courtesy of BSF.
- Deranged man follows a colleague and me into the subway station (in the movie version, he would've hopped the turnstile and jumped onto the train at the last second).
- Military jets still flying incredibly low, and now they've got pink, blue, and yellow contrails.
- Another colleague and I check out a fantastic spot in our neighborhood after work. We could've been anywhere, but the place was called Seattle.
- I send an email via Facebook to an artist whose music has literally changed my life, asking him to consider performing in Seoul.
- Another day down: no coat, no sauce.
Friday, October 16, 2009
A Motley Day
It's not for lack of material that I'm struggling to write. Today alone brought plenty of nuggets to share. The difficulty is in deciding which one to focus on given their varied natures, coupled with the fact that it's going on 2 a.m. How about this: I'll make a list, and then later figure out which items merit elaboration:
Posted by jse at 2:24 AM
apartment banking BSF Changdeokgung Children's Grand Park Christmas COEX Consulate departure Ewha faith fashion first impressions food Garosugil Gyeongbokgung hair+beauty Hanoi Hong Kong Hongdae Itaewon Jongmyo Konkuk LotteWorld mail National Museum Olympic Park Paris Preface Provence Samcheongdong Seokchon Lake Shanghai shopping signs Skype Songpa teaching temple Training visa interview