Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random or Not?

I was going to begin by mentioning how much I love the randomness of events that can occur on any given day in Seoul. Then I remembered one of my favorite expressions:  Everything happens for a reason. So perhaps it's not at all surprising that my plans for a post-church dinner with one person metamorphosed into sharing a meal with a small, eclectic group of very interesting individuals. We dined on galbi in Sinsadong, and it was definitely one of the tastiest meals I've had since arriving. If only I could remember how to get back there...!

When I think about how things have been lining up in my life lately, I have to smile. Events that occurred both recently and long ago are gaining significance as I draw from those experiences while taking on new initiatives. Can't elaborate now, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment