Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Lot Like January

As you may know, January was an intensely busy month with crazy-long days of teaching. This last week has felt quite similar as I've been adjusting to a work schedule fuller than I had in February (add to that the time invested in outside projects, and it really seems hectic); the recent snowfall only adds to the January likeness. Frankly, I'm grateful for another opportunity to wear my snow boots and hope there's a few more occasions on the horizon...
 
If you've recently (or not-so-recently) sent me an email, or a note on Facebook, and have been wondering when I'd get around to responding:  please print out today's posting (in lieu of an IOU), and know that a reply is on its way. Oh! and I'm thinking of you all the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment