Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank You



Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.    -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Dear Readers,

Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day! 

Today's post is dedicated to you. I'm sincerely grateful that you visit this site, engage in the dialogue, and most importantly that you care about what's going on in my little life... thank you, thank you, thank you! You are an inspiration to me and my motivation to continue writing even when times seem unusually chaotic or topsy-turvy.

As you celebrate this special holiday with loved ones, may you be filled with a heightened sense of all the many blessings in your life. And save some marshmallow-covered sweet potatoes for me.


-jse
 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, it was so wonderful to talk to you yesterday and see your pretty face. As always, we missed you but are grateful to have the Skype experience! Can't wait to see you at Christmas and don't forget to bring me more Happy Virus memorabilia! xoxox
    Can

    ReplyDelete