Saturday, November 13, 2010

Glorious Fall



Although the leaves are falling quickly, there are still many beautiful sights to behold. As I walked around campus on this glorious fall day, I was reminded of the lyrics to the classic hymn, "How Great Thou Art":

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hand has made.
I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

When through the woods, and forest glades I wander
I hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
and hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze.

Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee,
How great Thou art! How great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee,
How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

When Christ shall come, with shouts of acclamation
and take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration, and there proclaim,
"My God! How great Thou art!"





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment