Monday, November 22, 2010

Sausalito Lobster + Mail


And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."  So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind.  And God saw that it was good.   -Genesis 1:20-21

I've just returned from a special dinner where I dined on scrumptious lobster with ladies from my former BSF group. Several things spring to mind when I reflect on what I'm grateful for today. 

I'm eternally grateful for the ministry of BSF which has enabled me over the years to study God's word in a meaningful way and form lasting friendships. I also appreciate that I can still eat lobster -so far, no allergy issues with this fish! Incidentally, I must give mention to the standout restaurant where we dined -Sausalito Lobster in Insadong. The owner, Mr. Gu, has been delighting customers at this venue since 2001, and I will definitely be back. The above photo is just a sample of the exquisite array of foods he served us.

Prior to dinner, I experienced a banner mail day. As I've written before, there is something so wonderful about tangible things -to hold something in my hands that was once held by a loved one moves me every time. Not only did I get a lovely card from my sister filled with photos of my darling new niece, I also received a heart-melting care package from a V.I.P. Wow. (Thank you, J + J!! xoxo)

ps:  for the curious, the red tree which I mentioned yesterday continues to display its brilliant ruby leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment