Friday, July 9, 2010

The Bell, Pt. 2


It opened early... and I was there!

Had a suspicion they might be doing a soft opening, and so I decided to pop over to Itaewon to verify. Sure enough, The Bell was open for business, and it was hopping inside. The store has three levels of seating and was quite full of customers. Plus, I watched as numerous people took their orders to go. I, myself, opted to eat in. Twice. I kinda choked when it was my turn to order and wound up asking for a steak quesadilla (which I never get!). It was good, and I started to leave but then realized what I'd really been craving was refried beans. So, I got back in line and ordered a bean burrito. All in all a good experience, and yes, I'm sure I'll be back soon.  

1 comment:

  1. jen- so glad you got a little taste of home! you lucked out that they were open. miss you tons sweet girl. love auntie

    ReplyDelete