Thursday, June 17, 2010

Immigration


I was back at the Seoul Immigration Office early this morning. Amazing to think it's been nine months since I was last there. Not much has changed -it's still a long commute, and, as far as I can tell, the destination and surrounding neighborhood are the least interesting of any I've been to in Seoul. Fortunately, the appointment went smoothly. Once again I had to leave behind my passport, and today I needed to give them my Alien Registration Card as well. Good thing I still have my CA driver's license on me in case I need to show some i.d. over the next few days (ha ha).  

Although I still haven't figured out what the revenue stamps are for, at least I took a picture of them this time. Felt I needed to do something memorable with them since they set me back 60,000 won (about $48 at current exchange rate), and I couldn't even keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment