Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Faith Test, Pt. 2


As you may be aware, I'm currently in a transition phase. Some of you know the specifics, and others have speculated. I apologize for keeping things vague in this public forum, but it's better for the time being. Thanks for your understanding.  

In the meantime, there are many logistics to work through. It's my nature to want to take charge and resolve any and all issues I can control. However, as I mentioned in an earlier post, this process has been and continues to be a real faith test. The test's overriding theme is:  Putting aside my time frames and waiting on God's provision. It's been fascinating to observe how He's been at work in all of the details. Unexpected silver linings popping up in the midst of cloudy circumstances have astonished me, and the generosity of local friends has been amazing.  

I remain grateful and astounded, while hoping expectantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment