Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Well, technically a movie first, then dinner. The movie was first not only in terms of the evening's chronology but also my first visit to the cinema while in Korea. A key difference:  you choose your seat in advance when purchasing tickets, and they're very comfortable. The subtitles weren't too distracting, probably since I currently can't read Korean. Not that I needed to concentrate hard on the film's plot. It was definitely light and mainly about the clothes anyway.

Afterward we dined at a charming and colorful Turkish place. I had a kebab and an Efes beer. Good choice! When we finished eating, the restaurant manager presented each of us with an unexpected gift-with-purchase. Apparently Efes's current promotion is a tasteful wallet and money clip. Wow! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if your movie was as good as "SAY ANYTHING" or even "MRS. ROBINSON" ??!?!

    ReplyDelete