Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank You Notes




My last week at Konkuk is rapidly coming to an end -a bittersweet time indeed. It has been an incredible joy to teach at this university and interact with so many motivated students (and faculty!) for the last year and a half. I'm grateful to have met them all and trust many of us will remain in contact. 

Right now we're in the midst of finals, and things are hectic as we wrap up the semester. As someone who thrives on encouragement, I was delighted to find notes from a few students on the back pages of their exams. In the cases above, these words were written by three students who consistently demonstrated exceptional effort in every class, making my job all the more joyful and fun.

************

To all of my colleagues and students who may be reading this:  thank you for giving me the privilege and honor of working with you. I miss you already and hope you'll keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment