Friday, December 2, 2011

Pakistani Cooking



Biryani and raita and lentils, oh my! 

Have just returned from my first Pakistani cooking class. Our teacher, Monica, hails from Pakistan and now lives in Itaewon where she offers cooking classes in her home. It was a treat to watch and learn as she demonstrated how to prepare a full Pakistani meal.

A bigger treat, however, was dining on the finished product (photos below). 

For those interested, I'm eager to try out these new recipes, especially when I get back to the States. Hungry?


 
 


 
    

happy students with our teacher




2 comments:

  1. Wow, they look delicious!!!
    Next saturday, Dec.10 Becky and I are going to have lunch and visit french christmas market.
    I wish you to come join us.
    We will discuss the detail on Thursday, then I will let you know.
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaye~

    I will try to join you! Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete