Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today's the Day!

In a blink of an eye, Departure Day has arrived. Thank you, friends, for your prayers and encouraging words. I'm feeling prayed up and ready for this new adventure.

I thought perhaps I would've been able to capture more of the activities and emotions that led up to today, however these last few weeks have been chock-full. You know the drill: dentist & doctor visits; filling prescriptions; haircut; packing, then re-packing after numerous rounds of wardrobe editing; saying farewell to loved ones; trips to Santa Barbara and Vegas; one last visit to the Beach at the Montage...

It is my sincere hope that once I get set up with an Internet connection at home, I'll carve out time each day to make a new update. In the meantime, hang tight and know I'll be in touch again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment