Friday, September 24, 2010

Children's Grand Park


Children's Grand Park is located a block away from my apartment, and this afternoon, I finally went over to check it out. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, and six hours later, I'm not really sure how to describe the experience. The place is definitely geared toward children; it is grand in size; and it does share traits of other urban parks -amphitheater, zoo, grassy areas, helium balloons, and typical park food. That said, it's also distinct. I'm still wrapping my head around the attractions I saw, hoping I won't have nightmares from a few of them... can you guess which ones?
















2 comments:

  1. was it the giant yard gnomes....or the scarey heidi look alike?? love you - auntie n

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most disturbing award goes to the orange-fanged creatures that remind me of to the Disney cartoon Lilo and Stitch. I like how they have on a sign peeing on the last pic. Just creepy how he is looking at me as he pees.

    On another note...saw the Bruin/Longhorn game today and though of you. Who did you want to win. And don't just say Bruins cause they won. ;)

    ReplyDelete