Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Christmas



To celebrate Autumn, I'm hosting a harvest party this weekend, and yet I caught myself daydreaming about Christmas a few times today. I even initiated a discussion in class on favorite holidays and got everyone talking about their Christmas traditions.

Many of you know that I listen to Christmas carols year-round, but usually I play them on low so as to avoid embarrassment and awkward encounters with my neighbors. This evening, however, I cranked them up.

Two months from today -can't wait! But really, why not get excited about it every day?
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."  -Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment