Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Cute Scale

There comes a time in life when one must break down and buy a bathroom scale. Alas, that day has come. No longer can I rely on the fit of my jeans to accurately gauge the status of my body mass. (Side note:  this is likely because I've avoided wearing them for so long due to the oppressive heat combined with the increasing allure of wrap dresses and skirts with elastic waists. Had my own waist been more elastic, perhaps I could've put off buying a scale a while longer...!).

The way I see it, since I severely lack the desire to stand on a scale and face reality, I may as well make the chore as attractive as possible. Hence, today's purchase of the most adorable scale I've ever run across.


I feel a bit like Bridget Jones again now that I've resumed blogging and finally own a scale; however, unlike Bridget, I won't divulge the daily weigh-in reading.

Two months 'til I'm back home for Christmas. How's that for motivation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment