Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rainy Days

The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.  -Genesis 7:12

It's starting to feel like ark-building times around Seoul. I think it's rained every day since I've been back from France, and from what I've gathered, I missed three weeks of showers while I was away. 

Generally speaking, I like rain. By nature, I'm never bored, and I've found countless ways to stay entertained while indoors. Plus, the rain provides an excuse for keeping a low profile while I continue to work on knocking out this llingering illness.

One of the coolest aspects of rain is that there's nothing humans can do to thwart its arrival or manage its duration. In my opinion, it's nice to live in a world where some things are outside of mankind's manipulation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment